WTS Patent Attorneys assists clients in all procedural and legal matters involved in the filing, opposition, invalidation and appeal procedures pertaining to Polish, European and International trade marks. Furthermore, we cooperate with many international agencies to represent our foreign clients in national matters related to the protection of their trade marks.
Our services in this regard specifically encompass the following:
- evaluation of the registrability in Poland of trade mark applications made under the Madrid System and the Community Trade Mark System;
- offering of opinions regarding similarity and identity with earlier trade marks;
- submission of trade mark applications and supervision of the proceedings;
- filing of appeals should any international applications be rejected;
- maintenance of the protection of exclusive rights;
- negotiation of agreements relating to coexistence;
- supervision of courtroom proceedings related to industrial property law and competition laws as well as appropriate international agreements (TRIPS).