The WTS Patent Attorney partnership aids its clients in all procedural and legal matters relating to the broadly understood concept of intellectual property protection. First and foremost, we provide services related to the conduct of proceedings before appropriate national and foreign institutions which are involved in the protection and execution of intellectual property.
Our activities in this area particularly consist of the following:
- submission of applications for geographic aldelimitations and internet domains in Poland and abroad;
- preparation of responses to decisions issued by the Polish Patent Office (PPO), European Patent Office (EPO), and OHIM (Alicante);
- drafting, filing and processing of appeals to decisions rendered by the Polish Patent Office;
- legal and technical assistance during court proceedings concerning patent and trade mark invalidations and infringement;
- validation of the european patents in Poland;
- monitoring and payment of fees for prolonged periods of protection.